sicherheitsgarantiesecurity guarantee

Do You Have Questions?
Contact us

Prefabricated Modern Pavilions

new opportunities for your business.

Check our offer

Prefabricated Modern Pavilions

new opportunities for your business.

Check our offer

Subject of the auction:

Special offer building "Nobbe"


650.00 £- m2

modern pavilion
poratble cabin
portable buildings
portable buildings

Value of the building with dimensions 7,0 m x 3,0 m will amount to 650.00 £ per square meter

Net price: 23% VAT. For owners of NIP the European VAT for EU customers 0%

Our pavilions are made of panels with a thickness of 150 mm and thanks to that, our buildings are characterized by excellent insulation and high structural strength. Sandwich panels and all components of the building have all current ITB and PZH certificates, which are required during acceptance of works.

Price includes:
  • composite wall panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
  • composite roof panel, insulated - 150 styrofoam core
  • steel construction frame
  • insulated steel floor, double coated, funished with engineered wood-aspenite(OSB panel overall thickness 22mm)
  • floor (laminate PVC flooring)
  • 1 x single aluminium door, doble-glazed 1100mm x 2100mm
  • 1 x single steel door,1100mm x 2100mm
  • 2 x openable upvc windows, double glazed 1500mm x 1200mm
  • 2 x fixed upvc windows, double-glazed 1200mm x 2000mm
  • decorative crown, covering front and both sides
  • decorative arch V-shaped
  • built-in gutter system
  • gravity vents
  • electric installation: 3 double socket, 1 double switches, 3 lamps, 1
  • delivery, and assembly team provided

  • Price does not include:
  • foundations, concrete blocks, etc.
  • Hi-Ab crane on site for unloading

  • We can make a dimension that you want.


Suggested products

price: 670,00 £ m2 Netto

See offer

price: 650.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer

price: 670.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer

price: 720.00 £- m2 Netto

See offer



30% Deposit, the remaining 70% amount on the day of delivery before unloading.



Expected production time from the moment of order to delivery 6 to 8 weeks

about us

We specialise in modular manufacturing buildings, which are perfect for companies of all sizes: small, medium and huge ones. We work in a very flexible way, so as to meet all your individual needs and preferences.


Krosin 7b
64-603 Ludomy

Immediate delivery

Secure payments

Satisfaction guaranteed